Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blah, blah, blah!

Resolutions.

Ugh.

Here it is only eighteen days into the new year and already I'm dragging my feet.

I hate organizing.

Especially my desk.

I mean what am I supposed to do about that foot high pile of paper. Sure something important could be lurking amid the sprawl.

But if I don't bother it...maybe it won't bother me.

Fat chance.

I'd rather be like the lady above. Standing on the balcony in some exotic locale, staring at the natives. Not squinting at scribbled notes on wrinkled napkins, old Pathmark circulars and over due Con Ed bills I've been trying to ignore anyway.

Light bulb moment.

I'll think about it tomorrow. Hey, it worked for Scarlett!

Sort of....

1 comment:

  1. This is great I was there last week as well. But this week I find myself motivated all of a sudden. So maybe it didn't work for Scarlett it works for me!

    ReplyDelete